About Us

This is the webpage for ESP Journalism. It is an extension of articles and information that is published in ESP The Magazine. Help us make it cool, post comments and suggestions!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Movie Freak

The rainy, foggy weather makes ME want to watch...

By: Karla Ferman

We all have our different categories of movies. I vary depending on my mood and the weather is a huge component too. For example, right now I'm sitting here while it's raining outside. To be honest I love corny, romantic chick flicks. I have many movies that i love in that category but one of my all time favorites is Made of Honor. I could go into details and tell you a summary that you'll have to read but how bout you just view this video.


Okay well that's Made of Honor. This movie is High-Larious and it really can make you open up your eyes to realize that love can exist and that maybe...just maybe, it's closer than you may think.

Another category that i love is horror/suspense because..well imagine this: You're sitting with a blanket wrapped around you, popcorn or chips on the side, or if you like to feel warm hot cocoa, while you watch Wrong Turn. It's dark as it is because of this foggy weather outside. So turn off the lights, close the windows, and raise the volume of your TV. The unexpected noises or gruesome things you will see or hear will have you jumping and possibly wishing you had a bucket on the side for those puking urges.

I'll have more movie names up before the end of the week.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment