About Us

This is the webpage for ESP Journalism. It is an extension of articles and information that is published in ESP The Magazine. Help us make it cool, post comments and suggestions!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hello, people my name is Jose Moncada an Im a player soccer, I been playing soccer since I was about 10 years old, I got into soccer because of my cousin. I would always go too his games, and I would like they way he tricked other players and make them get lost, not knowing where the ball was at. And now I play soccer myself and over the years I learned some of the tricks my cousin used to do and more. Well my position in soccer is defense and forward, but I mostly play defense because I just like too defend the my goalie, and stop the player from the other team from making goal, I also like it because I can show my athleticism by, doing high jumps and kicking the ball out of the danger zone its just exciting when a player is coming towards you trying to make a goal and trying to trick you with the ball, then u just follow him and try to take the ball away from him, and when u do u give it to your team mate and then and your other teammates try to make a goal yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment