About Us

This is the webpage for ESP Journalism. It is an extension of articles and information that is published in ESP The Magazine. Help us make it cool, post comments and suggestions!

Monday, November 1, 2010

kimm

TV shows are one of the most common things teenagers like to watch for fun.(: To find a show that could give you drama, romance, and comedy all at once is difficult to find. In this blog I'm going to talk about the most popular watched TV shows teenagers like to watch. I'm Kimberley Medina and I'm going to keep you up to date with your most favorite TV shows. Everyone is watching Jersey Shore and wants to keep up with the Kardashians, and I'm gong to help you do so. I hope you enjoy watching and reading what's going on in your favorite TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment