About Us

This is the webpage for ESP Journalism. It is an extension of articles and information that is published in ESP The Magazine. Help us make it cool, post comments and suggestions!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Rock On! >:)

Cookie Monster is so hardcore but it’s my passion and my style!


I wasn’t into rock much back then, however now things are way different. I’ve expanded my music genre into that of crazy screaming in which you can’t understand anything. Yeah, pretty much! Basically you will think its nonsense and that the cookie monster from Sesame Street is singing every single song but no, for your information that scary cookie monster I speak of is the way I enjoy my music like any other person would.
However each breaks down into many subgenres such as screamo, hardcore, deathcore, grindcore, and so forth. My style is on those bands out there that call my attention because various elements are mixed in of what? Techno or electro breakdowns which are so freaken wicked! I personally love to listen to bands which are very well known, well at least to hardcore rockers, like Bring Me The Horizon, Arsonist Get All The Girls, Drop Dead Gorgeous, The Black Dahlia Murder, Suicide Silence, Blessthefall, The Devil Wears Prada, Asking Alexandria, and waaayyyy many more bands! Music like this definitely pumps me up and fills me with such energy that’ll make me wanna kick some @%$!! (not literally)
Sure, sure most of you people will complain and say, “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LISTENING TO?!?! But hey, hey chill man! Let’s not forget that such music as this also brings meaning in its own very unique ways. Lyrics are a must at times since even I won’t understand what songs say however the fact remains and that’s that this music, although might give most weaklings a headache, will catch your attention and make you wonder, hey despite all those grounds, I feel like I can connect and share same emotion, (may vary) if you relate then awesome, if not den damn go on Youtube and start listening to these bands NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment