About Us

This is the webpage for ESP Journalism. It is an extension of articles and information that is published in ESP The Magazine. Help us make it cool, post comments and suggestions!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Live Itt, Love Itt, Own Itt(:

Life In The Fabulous Lane!
It Can Be A Scary World!
Francis R.

Hey Dudes!
My Name Is Francis Rivera And I Am 17 Years Young.
*I love my life and live it to the fullest, but it can be hectic at times. I won’t lie my life isn’t perfect but i appreciate what i have. There are days that can be thrilling to me but there are days that just blow. Even Though I’m really optomistic & totally dislike negativity.. I love to keep myself busy so I’m always up and going taking care of things, for example school, family, and chores. It can get pretty messy when you have a trillion other things to do..lol.Weekends are my days to relax and take my mind off things. Shopping, pedicures, manicures, ice cream, and friends [calli dolls] relax me more than anything. I consider these my stress relievers or my drugs that i’m totally addicted to.! School is my main priority up to this moment. I love being involved and helping friends or even other individuals. I’m very greatful that I was elected SENIOR CLASS PRESIDENT. It’s a total complete honor to represent all seniors class of 2011. :D 
***HEY wanna keep reading about my everyday rollor coaster?? Then follow me on this blog, oh & post a comment i’ll LOVE to hear from you;;teeheee(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment